Enrollment Information 2015-2016
Jaki Hernandez and Lydia Peralta
For all students: To enroll at Main Street Middle Schoo, you must live within the Main Street Middle School attendance boundaries. If you are not sure, please see the district registrar to determine your school of attendance. Once you have determined that Main Street Middle School is your "home school", you will need the following to enroll:
- Proof of Residence: Two proofs of residence are required to enroll- a current utility bill (gas, water, or electric only) AND mortgage or lease agreement. These items must be in the parent/guardian's name.
- Driver's License: It must have the address you are enrolling with.
- Birth Certificate: All students are enrolled with their legal name as it appears on their birth certificate or Passport.
- Immunization Records: All immunizations must be up-to-date. California Law now requires all students to have proof of pertussis/whopping cough (Tdap) shot.
- Withdrawal from Previous School: This should show your withdrawal grades.
- Standardized Test Scores: If you are coming from another CA middle school, please provide a copy of your student's scores from any State tests your student has taken: SBAC, CELDT (California English Language Development Test). You can obtain copies form your previous school or from the original report mailed home. If you have a language other than English and you do not have your test results from your previous school, a CEDLT test will be required before you can be placed in classes.
- Special Education: If your student has been identified for one of these programs, please provide a copy of the latest IEP (Individual Education Plan) or Section 504 Plan.