Did you know MSMS students dream big and work hard?
YEARBOOKS ARE STILL ON SALE!! $25
Certificated: 92.2 %
As part of our LCAP plan attendance is as always a priority! Our goal is 98% of our students present or higher. Please continue to encourage our students to come to school, and as teachers we can continue to create engaging, creative, and tech driven lessons.
The number one way to improve test scores, student buy in and participation is to ensure that they are coming to school on time and staying there.
Goal: Reduce the amount of morning tardies by 1 % on a weekly basis.
Total: 131 tardies
Students Of The Month
8th Grade Student of the Month: Emma Martinez
7th Grade Student of the Month: Heaven Martinez
Staff Of The Month
Classified Staff of the Month: Cindy Hernandez
Certificated Staff of the month: Mrs. Zieber
- Student safety is our main priority, if a student reports something to you that could potentially put you, the staff, or other students in danger it is your job to report it to administration immediately
-All kids should feel safe at school and in our community. Sprigeo gives kids, parents, schools and our community, a suite of reporting and training tools for creating and sustaining safe communities. Together, we'll empower people to speak out and spark change.Please remind and encourage students to use the Sprigeo app that is installed on every students Ipad to report any form or type of bullying.
- Teachers, please check your mail boxes on a daily basis
-If a student is injured in your class, send them to the nurse and make sure you contact parents the same day.
- Please make sure to check the calendar for the Weekly duties and to report to your designated area on a timely manner
- In order to limit at risk behaviors please be sure to be at your door as students are making it to class
- make sure to use the proper procedures for using your yellow and red passes
- Always report any form of bullying to any site administrator or counselor
-Remind students about the importance of not loosing track of their IPAD even for a minute, the IPADs are their responsibility.
A WEEK AT A GLANCE